[Shotimes] Timing Belt Tensioner Stud removal...

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:44:17 -0500

HEAT then vicegrips. I alos tip my old 3.0 block on their side and let some
PB blaser soak on them for about a week. They come out with a little heat
and a vicegrip nicely that way.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX
*	93 Black ATX - parts
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Frank "SHOrage" Costa
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:05 PM
To: 1 SHOTIMES
Subject: [Shotimes] Timing Belt Tensioner Stud removal...

How in the heck do i remove this stud off of the 3.2 block and the stud off
of the 3.0 block?

I was thinking vicegrips....any ideas?

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet" soon to be a 3.2

MODS-
SHOrt shifter
89 Titanium Grey
Dynomax Catback With Super Turbo Mufflers Monroe Sensatrack Struts Moog
Cargo Coils All Around Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks Polyurethane Rear
Swaybar Endlinks Solid Delrin Subframe Bushings Directional Italian SLicers
Bridgestone HP50 Tires All Around Subframe Connectors

http://www.brothersofmetal.org/frank.html
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.