[Shotimes] WOO!!! Yet another question....Piston at TDC

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:39:16 -0800 (PST)

Hey Frank

There are dimples and marks on the intake cam gears
and the crank timing sprocket that are supposed to be
oriented a certain way. My guess is the crank dimple
will be at 12:00 but I don't have my helms handy so I
can't tell you for sure. The timing belt has lines on
it that are supposed to match up with these dimples as
well. Do you have a helm's or chilton's handy?

good luck-

Ian
--- "Frank \"SHOrage\" Costa"