[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:03:02 -0500

Knee pads for the track????? What has Andy talked you in to?????  ;-)

From: Kris Angermeier [mailto:kickinsho@charter.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 6:01 PM
To: Ian Fisher; shotimes@autox.team.net; TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Start your free trial today and pay only
$5.95 for shipping & handling.
http://click.topica.com/caadfBTb1dhxAb7QApSa/Nexiderm

We are already booked at the Marriott.  So this means that I am a cool kid?
Wow!  I have never been that! Strange, odd, abbi normal maybe, but not cool.

Honestly Ian, the Marriott is the way we went simply because I don't want to

have to crawl through the parking lot at the end of the night. And, we are
bringing the Mother-in-law as a built in babysitter.  I am however, bringing

my helmet and knee pads this year!  For the track events of course!!  LOL.

;^)

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, WI

'91 White Plus