[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:17:17 -0800

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:18:16 -0500, Frank \"SHOrage\" Costa wrote:

>sleeping i can do at home....this is the SHO convention...ill be
>awake most of the time...
>
>Probably spending money on beer.

I'm here to tell you.....you need to rest before the track day.  This last year, at
Thunderhill, I didn't sleep well the night before, and as good as the track was, and
as good as Lowrider was running, I was falling asleep on the straights during the
third session, so did not go out for the 4th one.  (Wasted 1/4 of my track day
money!!)  I was imagining myself being in the fast lane on I-80 for a commute,
wondering where the music was.....then suddenly here comes a turn that's 150 degrees
sharp, and I'm going 75 mph!!!  If I had been awake, I'da been going 90 mph, and set
up for the turn.

Riding with Kerby......THAT woke me up!!!

Sleep, man.....sleep!!!

....'course, I'm almost 90 years old...I guess that has something to do with it!!!!

;-)

George