[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:30:32 -0500

Those of us from indiana are quitre ok whith the summer highs and the
winter lows.  I had thought about packing my tent too.  More for the
fun of it than the money savings.  If I was looking to save money I
would just stay with a friend in Indy...  it's not like I don't know
8-10 people there anyway....

Ok guys, time to convince me to burn my vacation time going to the
convention than my other plans, which is a camping trip through the
rockies on my motorcycle.