[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:01:28 -0500

I haven't looked into the golf yet, but it is a definite plan for Tuesday
during the Car Show.

From: kickinsho [mailto:kickinsho@charter.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:52 PM
To: Ron Porter; TechSHO@topica.com; 'Ian Fisher'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Hehehe............What happens in Sheboygan, stays in Sheboygan.  J/K

The knee pads are for falling down in the parking lot after having a few too

many.  However, Andy just reminded me that I didn't fall on my knee's, I
fell backwards.  I guess that means that I should have one of those cheese
butt's.

He also wanted to know if you have any info. regarding golf yet?

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, WI

'91 White Plus
'91 White Plus