[Shotimes] Question about the SHOClub site?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:04:34 -0600

There isn't anything that can be done if someone live goes
on a site to get e-mails, or reply personally to an ad.

What happened is ONE SHO owner got taken by the overseas
shipping scam a couple years ago, and since then, I think
the site is on a list that is circulated.

IF you ignore the scammers, they will go away.

We encode all the e-mail addresses so automated programs
should not be able to grab them.

Don't know what else we can do, we still are the best place
to put a classified so people can see them easily to
shop/sell or buy.

Ignore the scammers, and block the spammers if you can, if
you know of anything else we can do, please let me know.

Don Mallinson, SHO Club