[Shotimes] ECT Sensor

Jim & Debbie Leyden jndleyden@comcast.net
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:28:38 -0500

The one on the hard line next to the firewall is the CELO switch.  The one
you want is near the thermostat housing and has TWO wires going to it.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Blwnbronco@aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 6:07 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] ECT Sensor

Hey Gang,

I have a check engine light and the code is for the ECT sensor. I have
ordered 2 (1 from Napa, 1 from Ford) and neither look like what I thought
was  the
sensor. Please confirm where this sensor is. I was originally told it was on

the hard line near the firewall but that sensor isn't the same as the  one I

always buy.

Thanks in advance!
Jeff Hancock
'91 SHO +