[Shotimes] Re: Vibration or picky...again

James White greensho@crown.net
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:12:34 -0600

Absolutely!  Check all 4 wheels, bearings, tires, etc.

Just got done replacing the totally trashed rear struts (Tokiko's) which
allowed the left rear tire to become trash after only 15k.  Wonder why I
have never had problems with the fronts, only the rears?  OEM, Koni, Tokiko,
never seem to last.

It felt like the right front was going bad.  New rear struts helped to a
degree, but the left rear was so trashed, that I couldn't handle a smooth
road at anything over 70.

Got a deal at Tire Rack for a pair of Michelins for the rear and now it is
great again all the way up to a real expensive speed situation, for which I
will say NOTHING  to the cop, and hire the former prosecuting attorney to
defend me in court (he knows how to get you off) which will save me a lot of
money in insurance premiums...

regards, Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'95 MTX - 279k - lots of mods
'93 MTX - 286k - few mods and starting to rust
'95 MTX - 165k - lots of mods and now the daily driver for 7 States :-)