[Shotimes] Porter you coulda warned me!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:53:05 -0500

Let me guess how you "might" have found that out!!!!

I haven't been I town much since November, but M24 is one of the roads where
I always run the detector if I'm headed up to I-69. For the other folks, M24
(Lapeer Road) is the road we take from the hotels, past my house, to get to
Lapeer Dragway.

I also saw a dark red one awhile back, but I believe that was in Macomb
County.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:00 PM
To: '`V6 SHOtimes'
Subject: [Shotimes] Porter you coulda warned me!

Ron,
Are you aware that the county is running a Maurader up and down M-24?
Black and unmarked? I knew the county was running a pair of them on I-75
and the state boys had a pair of silver ones out there.. But I had no
idea about the one on M-24.................................I do now!!!!!!!!!
Dave

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
showerks.vcf]