[Shotimes] These Are the SHIMS i need....anybody got em?

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:02:38 -0500

Well, you could just get a rental shim kit from SHOnut, or just go to
ford and buy the correct shims.  Re-using the shims is fine as long as
they are not wickedly beat up.

Look at what you have in the head right now and subtract off all of
the exact matches from your list.  Now look at where you may be able
to use a shim that is 1 size larger and still be in spec.  Use any
shims you have there as well.  basically swap around what you have,
then figure out what you need.  Buy the last couple shims you need
from Ford/Josh?anyone and be done.

If the one side of the shim is a little beat up, flip it over and put
that side down.

Let me know if availablity is tough, I do have a full shim kit myself
that I may be willing to swap/sell some of the parts.