[Shotimes] Pricing Used Clutch

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:42:08 -0500

Well, since I was going to give my old clutch away.......

Can't tell from looking at the lining. Mine seemed to be slipping, but the
PP looked good, and still had grooves. Mark gave me the measurements for new
thickness, and the thickness when they no longer work, but I no longer have
those available (and never did the measurement).

Personally, I would say $20+ shipping, so maybe $50 total.....IF the PP is
still thick enough.

It's like trying to sell old spark plugs.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of M Khan
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 6:03 PM
To: shotimes
Subject: [Shotimes] Pricing Used Clutch

Hey Everyone,

Looking for some help pricing a clutch for a gentlemen
who wants to buy it from me.

The age is unknown to me, it was pulled from a 92, it
is a Ford part.  No signs of unusual wear, it has
about 1/8" on both sides of the lining.

What is fair market value for the clutch, PP and TOB?

Thanks,

Mike
95 MTX