[Shotimes] Porter you coulda warned me!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:05:22 -0500

Dave, you email is set to attach a vcf file. I get it on the personal
emails, but the list strips it.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:30 AM
To: Rick Glass
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Porter you coulda warned me!

what attachment?
No ticket here baby. I was at the light headed north bound and the SHO
started hunting for idle again so it was up and down up and down so the
cop revved up the Merc and I reved up the 90 light turned green we
nailed it. ran down the road nailed about 90 we both backed off took it
back down to 55 I got into the lane to turn he came up next to me
flashed badge and hit lights and we talked for a few minutes. All and
all pretty cool but hell someone could have warned me. I know here in
Genesee county we have a brand spankin new GTO that will be going into
Street racing patrol this spring.
Dave