[Shotimes] (OT) Re: Hoosier Autocross tires

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:01:00 -0500

FYI,

Some forwarded info on discontinued Hoosier autocross tires.

From: Matt Murray [mailto:mattm@optonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:23 AM
To: 911/993/996
Subject:[911] Re: Hoosier Autocross tires

This spells it out.

http://www.hoosiertire.com/pb31805.HTM

Matt Murray

----- Original Message -----
From: Greg DeBord

My local tire distributor for Hoosier told me that Hoosier is
discontinuing the A3SO4 autocross tires and replacing them with
A3SO5.  That means that the A3SO4's are available from tire
distributors only for a discount of 40%.  My 205/50/15's were
regularly 182, now 109.  They are only available at this price
from the tire distributors right now.  April 1 should bring that
price to the public (aka Tirerack).  Sizes may be running low
order fast.

YMMV

Greg DeBord