[Shotimes] SHO left me stranded... 50 yards from a Ford dealer

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:46:40 -0500

Hey I thik we may have missed some simple testing here and started
guessing/recommending early.  I am not fully convinced it is not a
fuel related issue.  the fact that it starts and runs somewhat, or
even more like you said on the road would start, stumbe, and die,
sounds a lot like a no/very little fuel issue.  I have to wonder if A)
the IRCM has gone crazy (mine is soldered back together) or B) the
fuel pump is giving out.

What's the story on the fuel pump?  Ever been changed?  (Oh pleas
don't say with a Carter from Napa!)