[Shotimes] (Even more OT) Top 100 Gadget...competition

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:09:46 -0500

I've had twelve:

Mattel Intellivision (and I still own it!! With just about every game
offered)
Rubik's Cube
Zippo Lighter
Fisher Space pen (I have that exact model in my pocket right now)
Laser Pointer
Master Lock Padlock (who hasn't had a bunch of these?)
Cuisinart
Magic 8-Ball
Etch-A-Sketch
Handspring Visor (I bought one soon after the came out, I use a Treo today)
Pulsar Digital Watch (got that for college graduation)
Swiss Army Knife

I didn't count the following, since I had different models:

Swingline Stapler (many Swinglines, but not that one)
Maglight
Walkman
Abacus
Car alarm key fob