[Shotimes] Re: OT: How about that Big Ten!

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:32:40 -0600

Duke has had such a great team for so many years, they will
be back for sure.

But as the team expected to win (like UCLA was at one time)
I don't root for Duke.  Especially since they destroyed my
Saluki's several years ago when SIU got it's first NCAA bid.
  They were a #16 and Played Duke, of course another #1
seed. (I think Duke went all the way that year, at least I
could say we got beat by the eventual winner).

I remember that within the first 2-3 minutes the game was so
lop-sided that the TV switched to another game and never
came back!

Always like to see Duke get beat since then!  :)

I did hear that our pep band beat the Duke pep band, but
they don't show that on TV.  ;)

Don Mallinson