NO!!! to RockAuto...was: RE: [Shotimes] Speedometer Cable / Radio

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 19:37:27 -0800

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:04:10 -0500, Bruce Malachuk wrote:

>I bought a new one from Rockauto. Seems to be the right part, at least from
>an quick look of a cable I already had out of my brothers old 94 MTX.

I thought I told you guys about my adventures with Rock Auto speedo cables.

They will ruin your speedometer gears.  I've been that route already.  You have to
use Ford cables, which are obsolete.  You have to get one from a PnP.  The cable
from a Taurus with 3.8 ATX is the same as our upper cable.

George