[Shotimes] postal fraud

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:23:20 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Ronnie

I actually plan on posting who he is shortly...I was
planning on giving him a few more days to come clean
but that's more respect than he has shown me. I am
really tempted to do it now but I don't think he's
going to be scared into shipping or sending me a
refund if I expose him publicly.

FWIW, I am probably going to file a complaint here as
well: http://www.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp

Stay tuned
Ian