[Shotimes] Re: A Reminder Of Why We Love The SHO

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 04:58:49 EST

Well George, why do you think they built those grab handles into the SHO
steering wheel?  Long as you put your hands in there, stick your thumbs up  and
keep the tips of both thumbs inside the white lines you can do it on
autopilot, good buddy ;-)

Now if only they made the cup holder big enough for a 40...

"Some People" that have been bustin' on my sister state VA were complaining
about the traffic enforcement environment.  But they are also one of the  few
states that still doesn't have an open container law.   Maybe FL  is another
one?

Actually the last beer I picked up was 10 years ago, but I think Beck's
might be rootbeer in FL.  It's kinda like, when you go  over across the lake, you
better damSHO know the difference between an  Alabama "Moon Pie" and an
Amsterdam "Space Cake",

Cheers,
Mark LaBarre
94 ATX 130k

Not sure whether Becks is the same thing for you as it is for  me....German
beer.
I'm sorta wondering if you are drinking 24 oz of beer  while going 70-80
mph...

George