[Shotimes] GTO & G6

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:35:15 GMT

GTO goes like stink, good value for the money, looks too bland.  Although the looks have been worked on a bit lately.  The G6 apparently has nothing but the panaramic sunroof going for it.  Otherwise, its just an updated Grand-Am.  Which need upgrading 10 years ago...

Kerby

-- Peter Maggiacomo <gtsrider@yahoo.com> wrote:
" I believe the Grand Prix sales are down, and G6s
already have heavy discounts and rebates. And the GTO
is a sales bomb."
Have'nt keep up with the reviews, but what's the press
say about the G6 and the GTO? They spent a fortune on
TV adds, although I must say they were pretty good.
-Pete