[Shotimes] GTO & G6

Dave showerks@comcast.net
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:21:22 -0500

I work for GM. The UAW handed us a list of non union built cars.call it
a blacklist of sorts. They ran side by side alternatives to non union
built and union built cars. GTO was on the non union side and the
reccomended alternative was the Mustang. Now living in a Big 3 state
where either you a realitive or someone you know is a union member and
works for one of the big three or a tier supplier. And your straight up
asked not to buy a GTO. well it makes sense not to buy one. Call it job
security. It was kinda nuts when a GM built truck was blacklisted
because it was built in Mexico but an Ohio built Honda was ok. We have
NO new GTO's in the parking lot but have lots of classic GTO's in the
summer but we do have several Honda's and My SHO!
Dave