[Shotimes] insurance / 90 SHO is antique

Al Fitz alfitz@alfitz.com
Sun, 1 May 2005 14:03:49 -0500

It depends on the state.

Al Fitz
alfitz@alfitz.com
SHO Parts at
http://www.alfitz.com/sho

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS EMAIL IN YOUR REPLY

  From: Wing D Lizard
  To: shotimes@autox.team.net
  Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 12:56 PM
  Subject: [Shotimes] insurance / 90 SHO is antique

  I was told once that if a car is 15 years old, it is classified as an
  antique and qualifies for low cost insurance.  There were some limits
  such as under 5k miles per year.  Insurance was cheap -- like 100-150
  per year.

  Does anybody know anything about this?

  My SHO with 160k miles, who until last year, was my everday driver.

  If I don't find some cheap insurance, I will probably sell it.  It
  is almost stock ( AC upgrade, and a new cd player), btw.

  brett