[Shotimes] Motor Mount replacement

Peter Chase Peter Chase <pbchase@gmail.com>
Wed, 25 May 2005 12:51:49 -0400

Is replacing the motor mounts a weekend-in-the-driveway type job, or
is it something thats a lot easier with a lift?  Also, would there be
any efficiencies with replacing the subframe bushings at the same
time?  I've already got the bushings, and I'm trying to decide if I
should order new mounts and replace them at the same time as the
bushings. Alternatively, I could wait until the clutch goes out,and
then have whatever shop does the clutch (probably FPS since I'm in
Atlanta) do the mounts and bushings while they're in there.
Thanks,
 Pete
92 MTX