[Shotimes] Plus for sale

Dave Pillsbury showerks@comcast.net
Thu, 26 May 2005 11:05:29 -0700

VO,

I saw it in person yesterday and could have bought it out from the high
bidder.........................I'm so freaking happy I got out bid it's
not funny! I was a Mocha Mocha plus at one time. It's been repainted
it's been wrecked and repaired. Rusty holes in the body. Nothing I'd
want to play with.I got it to crank over it sounds like loss of compression
Dave