[Shotimes] front brake options for Sr 72 ?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 08:37:48 -0800 (PST)

Wilwood 12.2" setup from TCE or Frankenstein Baer
12.5" setup with TCE 2 piece rotors.

Both will fit under 16's. I can't speak for caliper to
spoke clearance on your aftermarket wheels though.

Ian