[Shotimes] filling MTX

Mike Wojton mwojton@gmail.com
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:04:20 -0500

The shop managed to get the plug out with some heat. I figured that was all
that was needed. Well, that and a little more swearing than I could do with
my daughter there trying to "help" me. It shifts better already with some
Redline in it. The stuff I drained out was black and nasty. Yuk.
  --
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA

-'95 White MTX