[Shotimes] filling MTX

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:13:49 -0800 (PST)

When I bought my 93 I decided to drain the trans as
part of some routine maintenance I was performing. I
got quite a scare when I put my finger in the fill
hole and didn't feel any fluid at all. We drilled a
hole for the drain plug and some really black nasty
stuff dribbled out. I think that the trans had about
.5 qt of fluid in it or less.

Thank god I don't have that trans anymore!!! =)

Ian