[Shotimes] MTX vs ATX Intake Differences

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:15:32 -0800

Hey all...

I am doing a cleanout of the EGR ports in an ATX intake tomorrow.  It would be nice
and easy if I could just swap the throttle body end of the plugged ATX intake with a
cleaned out end from one of my extra MTX intakes.  I could check the differences
myself if there were any ATX intakes around here to measure, but there aren't.  I
have to go 50 miles one way to get to this car, and I'd like to not have any
surprises.  I can clean out the dirty one there, but I can get out and back a lot
faster if I have one to just swap in.

Are they swappable?

TIA

George