[Shotimes] OT New Printer For Sale

Bill Strobel theamcguy@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 13:27:58 -0800 (PST)

I won one of those internet survey contests (really) the prize was a brand new OKI C5400n Color Laser Printer .  Here's the info:

http://www.okidata.com/mkt/html/nf/C5200n-C5400Home.html
http://www.okidata.com/mkt/html/nf/C5400nSpec.html

I have no use for it as it's for a Mac and I run a Windows based system.  I'd love to have a color laser printer but just can't use it.  If anybody wants to buy it the price is $700 + S&H (weighs 66 lbs)  I take paypal and you can use your credit card.  It's in the box never opened full warranty.  Great price if you need a laser color printer.

Bill Strobel
Independent Towing
Fayetteville NC