[Shotimes] Re: Bad Ball Joints or Wheel Bearings?

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:31:31 -0600

The Gen 3s RSFB will work on all four corners of a Gen 2s.  AFAIK all the
front subframe bushings through all the GENs are the same.  And you can put
the rear GEN 3 SFBs in the front of a GEN 3.

If the standard aluminum bushing fits all GENs then the GEN 3 rear bushing
will fit all four corners of any GEN.

Paul