[Shotimes] Gingerman yesterday

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:10:56 -0600

Actually, I came in and swapped to my track pads.  I thought that since it
was cold out my street pads would be OK, but they sucked.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Zach Leahy
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 9:00 AM
To: Paul L Fisher
Cc: shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Gingerman yesterday

I actually jumped in with Dave Kegel when the Advanced group hit the course.
Dave and I were the first ones out on a very brisk morning after rains that
left puddles in various locations around the track. I watched Dave's line
closely as he had run on this track a lo tin the past and I was able to
quickly pick up important tips on the tricky corners although some of them I
forgot. I enjoyed my ride and we came in a bit early as dave wanted to swap
back to street pads becasue it was so cold.