[Shotimes] [OT] A little off topic...warning- not for the squeamish

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 00:11:35 -0600

My dad and I went to an accident site and pulled in a crashed vehicle many
years ago.  The driver was cut up but not seriously injured, and had already
been taken away by an ambulance.  He ran off the road into a deep ditch and
the car was setting on its side.  They said he had a big dog with him but
the dog wasn't anywhere to be seen.  We put the car in the lot behind our
shop and the next day noticed there was still blood dripping out of the
door.