[Shotimes] 92 Passed emissions! and New problems!

Rcno2@aol.com Rcno2@aol.com
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 11:24:11 EST

Yeah! My 92 MTX just passed the Colorado emissions...barely, so im sure
there is something else wrong with it. What got it to pass this time was the
"guaranteed to pass" emissions stuff, and new O2 sensors...NOW, its making a  cool
clicking noise, however. I hear it from the drivers wheel, and can make it
make a pop pop pop whenever I turn the wheel...the car doesn't have to be
moving, but it does it then too...I haven't looked under the car yet, and this  is
my first ford...Where to start? outer CV joints would be my guess....and just
 look for looseness.... Any other tips? Oh, my inner door handle also broke
and I  haven't taken the panel apart yet...any common breakage on those?

Thanks
Erik
92 MTX SHO