Keeping Mini Engines Clean...was: Re: [Shotimes] Clutch Pedal Vibration

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally <marknunnally@joimail.com>
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:02:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I already had to change the rod bearings in mine.  now I think the water pump is leaking

mark

There is someone working on a possible deal to sell covers at a decent
price.  (not me)  he may announce it soon.

I had one made for another display I had at a local glass store.  They
cut glass and plexiglass to fit all sorts of stuff, and they were able
to make me a box for about $50 I think it was for one display.  Worth
every penny to keep the engine looking perfect.

Hope we can announce a deal on a cover soon, but check with a local
glass/window company till then.

Don Mallinson