[Shotimes] 92 Passed emissions! and New problems!

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:21:46 -0500

Bad upper strut bearings are binding and releasing on turning the wheel more
than likey. New upper bearings and likely new upper mounts will solve the
problem. Or you can do as I did and just live with it until you are ready
for a major suspension overhaul. If you are not moving, then it's not a CV.