[Shotimes] Fw: 93 Black on Black MTX

Dave Garber dave.garber@comcast.net
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:35:48 -0500

>From the V8-list..

Dave Garber
Pittsburgh, PA
99 White, 91k

----- Original Message -----
From: Kirk J. Doucette
To: Dave Garber
Cc: v8sho@v8sho.com
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 10:18 AM
Subject: 93 Black on Black MTX

Guys I have a 93 black on Black Mtx that I want to get rid of.

150k  Give or take  over all shape would be a 6.5

Needs:

RT rear quarter to be re muded or replaced (rusty crusty)

Deck lid also needs to be replaced ( I will include a rust free lid) you paint
it.

Possibility of needing a rack. I have not done any treatment to see if it will
come back. (hard seals)

Would be a hell of a track car, or a nice project car to restore to its old
beauty. Black on black was the only year available for this car with the 93
and up interior and spoiler..  So if you have a rose mist this would be the
other rare car to add to your stable. Unless you like brown (yuck) Sorry Don!

Dave it this doesnt get to V8 and shotimes could you cross post.  I think Tim
put his Voodoo crap on me again. As I cant see any of my stuff going to v8

Thanks.

I would like somewhere in the   More than 1000 but less than 2000 range.    No
actual price larry so dont cry.

Kirk J Doucette

http://www.nesho.com/