[Shotimes] Valve cover seal update

James White greensho@crown.net
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:02:35 -0600

My first thought would be plug wires.  Did you install new ones?

I also just got done with my complete 60k.  Noticed that the new
Accel wires that I just installed were a lot looser than the OEM
ones that I took out.  I just slobbered a lot of dielectric grease
on them, not only where the wire goes over the plug, but on the top
of the boot.

regards, Jim White

At Sunday, 13 November 2005, Doug Copeland <doug.copeland@gmail.com>
wrote:

>hey all
>Well after about 3 weeks of waiting, I got all my parts together
and finally
>set down to tackle the SHO. I got it all back together yesterday
after a
>bought with a socket wrench that thought it's home was at the bottom
of the
>motor. Thanks to all for the help.Now the SHO runs, sometimes with
a little
>hesitation, but hey, it runs. I was wondering if gas sitting for
a month
>would be bad for it, but I doubt it would settle that fast. I did
however
>have one problem. Sitting in the driveway for a month was not good
for the
>look of the car, so I drove it to the nearby touch free car wash.
When I