SUSPECT: [Shotimes] (OT) The pyramid of speed

Rich Bruso shoguy_89@cox.net
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:22:53 -0500

> I am half way to the top. ;) Can't wait to get there I get a better women
> them. lol
>
> -A.J.

   I haven't asked Amy to set up cones for me yet, but she does have teeth!
   Unfortunately, though I had peaked at the fourth level of the pyramid, I'm currently off in the rhombus of eternal pain, a curiously shaped area where you get better standing by fixing your buddy's car before yours (true story from last night: As I'm driving to fetch parts for my friend Doug's car, I said "Don't worry about that light.  My alternator's been going out for a month.  I'll get to it soon")  Ooh, and bonus points if you can tell when a K-car is pulling up solely by the deep rod knocking sound!

-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)
89 Silver (parts)
Sierra Vista, AZ