[Shotimes] Valve cover seal update

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:19:14 -0600

Those holes don't look that big but they can swallow surprisingly large
items.  I found this out while doing my valve adjustment at 120k miles.  One
of the adjustment tools popped loose, clinked a couple of times, then was
nowhere to be found.  By process of elimination I decided it must have
fallen into the pan.  I pulled the pan off and found it laying in the bottom
of the pan.  It would probably have been harmless down there but I didn't
know that and I was also mad at myself for losing it.