[Shotimes] Re: Ford fuel injector cleaner

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:18:46 -0500

I was really thinking as more of a for fun project that I could play around
with. More just to do it to see what it takes as a learning excercise. I am
really not all out after a cheaper alternative, although it would be nice,
just another fun project.