[Shotimes] not enough heat

James White greensho@crown.net
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:02:56 -0600

Cap is new.  You would think that over 5 days and over 1000 miles,
all air would have worked out of the system.  Temp on a real gauge
would stay at 190-195 F.  In and out heater hoses are hot.  Too hot
to touch for long.

So, it is it a low flow through the heater core, or is it a malfunctioning
blend air door, eventhough the EATC test says it is OK?

Remember from a while back that one could see the lever on this blend
air door without yanking the dash.  Where would I look?

regards, Jim White