[Shotimes] What next?

Rich Bruso shoguy_89@cox.net
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:42:29 -0500

I've had this problem a couple of times
> before, and before all I had to do was flash the brights and when I would
> let go the low beams would come back on. Not so tonight. When I let go of
> the wiper switch, the lights went off again.

   If I were to guess, I'd say it's about 99.375% likely the multifunction switch is going out.  Of course, the 89's were worse with this, as they didn't have a relay on the driving lights circuit, so way too much current could end up through the switch.  But, if flashing the high beams worked before, I'd say it's time for a switch.

-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)
89 Silver (parts)
Sierra Vista, AZ