[Shotimes] What next?

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:38:33 -0500

Doug,
 there is a recall on the headlight switch, often if will melt the plug
behind it. Since there are no relays for the lights, the full current
travels through the switch, which can generate a lot of heat. So much so
that occasionally the switch melts. Call Ford, have them do it, or het the
parts and do it yourself. basically they cut off th old connector and Crip
terminal a new one on.
 BTW mine was melted to the point of failure, that's how I know it is a
problem and found out about the recall on them even thoguh it was not really
publicized.