[Shotimes] Received My SHO V6 Engine Cutaway Model Today

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:55:21 -0600

Got mine today.  #78/300  Very fast shipping Don!

Now I just have to figure out what to use for a cover.

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ron Porter
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 2:36 PM
To: Shotimes; SHO Tech
Cc: V8List SHO
Subject: [Shotimes] Received My SHO V6 Engine Cutaway Model Today

Folks, this thing is WAY COOL, and an absolute steal for the money!!

I saw it at the Convention, but with all of the other Convention stuff going
on, I kinda forgot about it.

I finally ordered one, and for anyone interested in the SHO at all, it is
the next best thing to having Don's full-size SHO cutaway engine in your
living room (or bedroom in Ian Fisher's case!!).

Shameless plug, but Don sells them at the SHO Club site. Only 300 units
available

http://www.shoclub.com/