[Shotimes] RE: SHO V6 Engine Cutaway Model Today

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:27:59 -0800

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:42:41 -0500, Rich Bruso wrote:

>  Now I just need to fab up a 1/6 scale Factory Five frame for test fitting of the motor... :)

Ah HA!!!  Someone else has discovered that little company.

Just wait until I finally put my foot down and quit working.  "Hey Little Cobra"
will be born in my garage, some time later in this decade.  Hopefully it won't take
as long to create as a certain 4-door sedan currently languishing in the garage!!

Just put SHO engine model #003 in the china cabinet, next to the SHOs, Crown Vic
police car, and '65 Mustang Convertible....in front of the ivory elephant tusk and
Eva's various Chinese paraphenalia.

We had a bunch of family over for T day last night...the car enthusiast portion
wanted an update on the SHOs....this engine model was very highly thought of when I
showed it to them.

George