[Shotimes] Hood cover, question.

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:22:48 -0500

No, nothing specific about the leading edge of the hood. I would recommend a
Colgan, but for just that small piece, it probably doesn't matter

Of course, you know that with the hood piece, all of the rocks now hit the
hood past the bra (BTDT)!!!

And please don't leave it on all of the time!! It will wreck the paint
underneath. The only safe way is to put it on when the hood (and bra) are
perfectly clean, then remove it when it gets wet. Otherwise you will
definitely scratch the paint, and also an excellent chance that the paint
will get cloudy, especially if it has ever been repainted.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Jack Dalzotto
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:16 PM
To: Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Hood cover, question.

Hello all,

I'm thinking of purchasing a hood cover bra for the SHO.  My hood has
taken some beating over the years, plus I think they look cool.

There are some on ebay, seems the same # is listed for SHO and SLO
models.  Just want to make sure this is correct, the SHO doesn't need a
specific model.

Thanks
Jack
95 ATX