[Shotimes] Help Locked out with a dead battery

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:01:37 -0800 (PST)

I once helped my ex break into her Sable in a parking
lot using this method. Of course the owners of the car
next to her came back to leave and found me crouched
down with a long screwdriver under her door handle. It
didn't look too good.

Ian