[Shotimes] Gingerman Track Day - FINAL PAYMENTS DUE TOMORROW!

don donelson onebadsho@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:45:53 -0400

Jason

I have thought a few times to come up and take a 5 days off .. to run my Sr
72 at Gingerman .. but with gas prices going up so much .. it makes u think
twice .

It looks like your going to have a good turn out.

I am in the process of getting my car ready for track .. though its strickly
for track use .. i wont race it until i get a full roll cage put in and 6 pt
harness.

Keep me posted though on future events .... just in case I get the bug and
want to come up !

dond

Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO

-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-.40 cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP
****
-16x7.5 rims with Kuhmo Victor racer auto cross tires
-Complete sunpro gauges
oil temp / water temp / oil pressure
****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution
****
-96 brake up grade
-Steel braided lines
-race seat