[Shotimes] RE: 2006 CONVENTION

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:54:03 -0400

But then you also need a matching tow vehicle with wig-wags and a siren!!!
;

Ron Porter

  _____

From: SHOWHAT9@aol.com [mailto:SHOWHAT9@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:47 PM
To: ronporter@prodigy.net; v8sho@v8sho.com; shotimes@autox.team.net;
techsho@topica.com
Subject: Re: 2006 CONVENTION

In a message dated 8/31/2005 8:36:57 PM Central Standard Time,
ronporter@prodigy.net writes:

Not really. There are more non-SHOs coming, but there are also more SHOs
that are no longer daily drivers. We only had maybe 10 (??) non-SHOs this
year. And John Semchena didn't bring the Maxima, he bought a green MTX SHO,
as he's given up on the green ATX he has.

The non-SHOs are mostly folks like myself that had daily-driver SHOs, but
don't anymore. As the years go by, I have predicted that the percentage of
"toy car" SHOs will continue to grow. Except for a few folks with little or
no commute, and/or who live in perpetual sunshine, the days of SHOs as
dependable daily drivers is winding down.

Yeah, I'm looking for a near future jump in covered car haulers......It's a
had to be there joke.